Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Pictures

Here are some of our summer moments in cell phone pictures!


The boys got their "box" on at a friend's graduation party

Sand Fun on Vacation

The boys have eaten more than their body weight in watermelon, this summer!

Ty discovered a real love for puzzles.

Just another day "cruis'n" the neighborhood.

We are spending countless hours at one of the beautiful Michigan lakes a few minutes from our house.

The boys asked if they could wash my car. When I came out to check on them, they were also washing their mini cooper. It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Pirate Camp Day 1: LJ says, "Mom. I'm black and you gave me a red beard - you can't even see it!"
Pirate Camp Day 2
I hope your summer has been as fun as ours!!! We are meeting with our Foster License case worker, tonight. It's just an update, but we are excited about who the year might bring....


2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures and memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and many memories being made. Continue to enjoy your summer and the lake.

    ReplyDelete