Friday, April 3, 2015

FF: Roasted Chicken & Tex-Mex Potato Wedges


This week's Food Friday recipes are not new to our family, but rather staples that we've been making for some time. However, after eating the roasted chicken for the upteenth time, this week, I knew I had to share it with you!

Crispy Roasted Chicken
This chicken does take 90 minutes in the oven, but it's so easy, I don't even need the recipe anymore to make it! You will, likely, need the recipe the first time you make it, so head over to The Salty Kitchen.

Roast whole chicken in the oven 1.5 hours on 459

This week, I paired the chicken with these must-make Tex-Mex Potato Wedges! You can find the Potato Wedge recipe on the 3 Boys Unprocessed blog.

texmexpotatoes9 
The chicken and wedges are pretty hearty, so I just, quickly, sauteed some broccoli and we called it a meal.

Ty chose to be hungry, but the rest of enjoyed it, thoroughly!


1 comment:

  1. So you have kids that choose to be hungry too!! Oh my, I thought it was just my house. (Grin) love you guys!!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete